The new 2018 RockBoard® pedalboard series has been completely re-designed to create a pedalboard that is lightweight, rigid and rugged, and allows for the use of a multitude of pedals as well as power supply mounting solutions. Its uniquely ingenious construction is based on only one folded, cold-rolled aluminium sheet for the board frame and has not a single welded seam. This makes the board surface completely plain and gives you more pedalboard space for your money. U-shaped vertical support braces offer additional stability without adding too much weight. The new RockBoard® pedalboards will neither bend nor wiggle. The innovative slot-based design works equally well with the new RockBoard® Quick Mount pedal mounting plates (sold separately) as well as with standard mounting solutions (e.g. hook and loop tape, cable ties). The slots also let you easily hide cables underneath the surface for a neat and tidy setup. Additionally, any power supply can either be mounted underneath the board surface, or using the optional RockBoard® The Tray universal power supply mounting solution. All RockBoard® 2018 Series models (except Duo 2.1) are compatible with the RockBoard® MOD patchbays. With seven sizes ranging from 47 cm (18 1/2") to 100 cm (39 3/8") in width, we are sure you will find the perfect board for your needs. All sizes are available with either gig bag or flight case.
- pedalboard for effects pedals
- for approx. 5 to 10 effects pedals (depending on size)
- sturdy and light aluminium construction
- slotted design for easy pedal mounting
- mounting holes for RockBoard LED Light (not included) on the right side
- made from 1 cold-rolled aluminum sheet
- additional U-shaped support brace for added rigidity
- 10 degrees angled and absolutely plain board surface - no weld seams
- slot for RockBoard® MOD patch bays
- robust black powder-coated surface
- width 522 mm / 20 9/16"
- depth 234 mm / 9 1/4"
- height incl. rubber feet 37 - 71 mm / 1 7/16" - 2 13/16"
- weight 1.2 kg / 2.6 lbs.
- including flight case
- weight flight case approx. 2.5 kg / 5.5 lbs.
- interior dimensions (W x D x H) 530 x 255 x 130 mm / 20 7/8" x 10 1/16" x 5 1/8"
- exterior dimensions (W x D x H) 560 x 285 x 160 mm / 22 1/16" x 11 1/4" x 6 5/16"
- including self-adhesive hook (50 mm / 1 15/16" wide) & loop tape (25 mm / 1" wide) and cable ties
For Full Details Click Here.
There are many ways you can begin your musical journey, to improve or be challenged on the one you are already on. Our tutors tailor lessons to suit the individual journey and goals of each student.
We currently offer lessons on the following instruments:
- Acoustic Guitar
- Electric Guitar
- Classical Guitar
- Bass Guitar
- Drums – All genres
Please call 0406 397 984 for more information or to book.
For Full Details Click Here.
General repairs and servicing include the instrument being fully stripped down and cleaned, loose key mechanisms tightened and springs replaced as required. All instruments are set-up and tested.
Note ! Cost of parts Not Included.
Note ! Most instruments require a "Basic Setup" once a repair or service has been completed. At the time of inspection we can inform you of our recommendations.
100% Secure Payments
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.