NU-X Core Stompbox Series Time Core Deluxe Delay Effects Pedal
Crystal Clear, Incredibly Ambient!
Time Core Deluxe, awesome, user-friendly delay sounds all wrapped up in one little box. You get a total of 7 different delay types offering a wide variety of delay effects from: 40ms Doubled Rock'n'Roll delay, then all the way to 1500ms, with an absolutely mesmerising wash for ambient echo!
Each delay mode has its own characteristic sound, tweak-able to personalise your pre-set. Fill your lead tone for solos or experience new and interesting ways to enhance rhythm guitar performance.
- 7 Delay types
- 40ms - 2000ms
- 40 seconds looper
- Nu-x Original TSAC Technology
- 32bit DSP, Hi-Performance 24bit 44.1kHz AD/DA converter
- True Stereo Signal Processing Audio In/Out Routing Sensing
- Tail Feature
- Tone Lock function to freeze settings and save pre-set
- True Bypass
- Powered by one 9V Battery or Optional 9V Adaptor
7 Delay Modes
- Tape - Saturated repeats, a tape machine touch
- Digital - Crystal clear repeats, best if you use any other modulation effects
- Analogue - Simulates the BBD algorithm and every repeat of the sound reusing the previous repeat. It comes down to personal taste.
- Ping Pong - Repeats will bounce on left and right. Stereo output connection recommended.
- Pan - Repeats have a pan algorithm and it will bounce from left to middle and then to right. Stereo output connection recommended.
- Reverse - Repeats will play backward. You can explore the dark side of the moon!
- Hold - 40 seconds loop station
Tap Tempo You can customise the delay speed by using Time knob or press and hold the footswitch for 2 seconds to activate TAP TEMPO function.
After you choose a delay mode, Time Knob controls the delay speed, Mix Knob controls the effected signal and dry signal balance and Repeat Knob adjusting the amount of repeats.
It has Stereo Inputs and Outputs for a better experience and flexible routing, you can use Time Core Deluxe in any effect chains with different connection methods.
True Bypass / Buffered Tail
Bypass / T-Lock
Time Core Deluxe comes with a 3-way toggle-switch allowing you to change between 2 Bypass modes and NUX’s unique Tone Lock (T-Lock) function.
T-LOCK MODE: A physical dead-man switch designed to protect your parameter tweaks during your performance.
NORMAL MODE: True Bypass which bypasses the effects circuit.
TAIL MODE: Buffered Tail Bypass which maintains the effect of the last note played.
Shop now. Enjoy now. Pay later.
Purchase from your favourite stores and pay later in 4 easy interest-free instalments.
Split your purchase into 4 instalments
You'll pay your first instalment at the time of purchase, and the remainder every fortnight.
Pay nothing extra when you pay on time
With interest-free payments, the only fees are for late payments. We'll email your payment schedule and send notifications so there are no surprises.
Enjoy instant approval and shipment
You’ll know you’ve been approved within seconds. Orders ship as they would with any other form of payment, as quickly as you choose.
How it Works
1. Choose Afterpay at checkout
Afterpay is fully integrated with the store’s online checkout. All you need to do is choose Afterpay as your payment option when you’re ready to buy.
2. Quickly create an account using your existing debit or credit card
Afterpay splits your payments over four equal instalments due every fortnight. Nominate the card you want to use and automatic payments are scheduled for you. You must be 18 or older to create an account.
3. Instant approval
No lengthy process or wait times. Afterpay simply uses your mobile phone number and a few personal details to create your account instantly.
For Full Details Click Here.
There are many ways you can begin your musical journey, to improve or be challenged on the one you are already on. Our tutors tailor lessons to suit the individual journey and goals of each student.
We currently offer lessons on the following instruments:
- Acoustic Guitar
- Electric Guitar
- Classical Guitar
- Bass Guitar
- Drums – All genres
Please call 0406 397 984 for more information or to book.
For Full Details Click Here.
General repairs and servicing include the instrument being fully stripped down and cleaned, loose key mechanisms tightened and springs replaced as required. All instruments are set-up and tested.
Note ! Cost of parts Not Included.
Note ! Most instruments require a "Basic Setup" once a repair or service has been completed. At the time of inspection we can inform you of our recommendations.
100% Secure Payments
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.