Mustang GTX is a better, bolder guitar amp with an unprecedented feature set and unbeatable performance. A wide selection of accurate and versatile amp models, dozens of effects and 200 onboard presets give you the guitar tones you need for almost any type of music. Modular signal path flexibility lets you move effects anywhere in the chain, while the crisp full-colour display lets you know what’s going on under the hood.
Connect with Bluetooth to experience the all-new Fender TONE 3.0 (for iOS and Android), a free app that offers realistic look and feel while you spin the knobs of the most famous amps and effects of all time. You can do deep editing, preset browsing from the Fender Tone community, preset back-up and restore, and more. Bluetooth audio streaming is also included for playing along with your favourite tracks. The amp’s WiFi capabilities (a Fender exclusive) let you connect for product updates, so your amp keeps getting better.
Mustang GTX50 offers incredible bang for the buck. The all-new cabinet design is more gig-ready and durable; a new 12-inch Celestion speaker produces strong, powerful response; and the improved amp, speaker and cabinet models ensure that Mustang GTX sounds better than anything else in its class. Stereo XLR line outputs and stereo effects loop let you interface with PA, recording and outboard gear. There's also an optional seven-button footswitch available with individual bank up and down functions and easy effects selection, making GTX a true live performance amp. It also unlocks the amp’s included 60-second looper.
- Output Power / Output: 50-watt WiFi-equipped digital amplifier
- Controls: Gain, Volume, Treble, Middle, Bass, Reverb, Master, Encoder, Three Layer Buttons, FX Button, Save Button, Menu Button, Tap Button
- Speaker: 12" Celestion® speaker
- All-new Fender TONE 3.0 for iOS and Android for deep editing, preset browsing from the Fender Tone community, preset back-up and restore, and more
- Stereo XLR Line Outputs & Stereo Effects Loop
- Other Features: New models include Fender classics like the Blues Jr and Vibro King, as well as other amplifiers including JC Clean and Silver Jubilee, New effects include models of classic Overdrive, Fuzz, Delay and Pitch Shift effects, Newly-designed stage-ready cabinet and cosmetics, Upgraded seven-button footswitch (optional PN 0994072000) features individual bank up and down functions and easy effects selection, as well as a tap tempo and 60-second looper
For Full Details Click Here.
There are many ways you can begin your musical journey, to improve or be challenged on the one you are already on. Our tutors tailor lessons to suit the individual journey and goals of each student.
We currently offer lessons on the following instruments:
- Acoustic Guitar
- Electric Guitar
- Classical Guitar
- Bass Guitar
- Drums – All genres
Please call 0406 397 984 for more information or to book.
For Full Details Click Here.
General repairs and servicing include the instrument being fully stripped down and cleaned, loose key mechanisms tightened and springs replaced as required. All instruments are set-up and tested.
Note ! Cost of parts Not Included.
Note ! Most instruments require a "Basic Setup" once a repair or service has been completed. At the time of inspection we can inform you of our recommendations.
100% Secure Payments
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.