Fender RUMBLE™ 40
Rumble™ 40 (V3), 240V AUS, Black/Silver
For bassists everywhere at all levels, Rumble bass combos are re-engineered to be astoundingly compact, portable and lightweight, with seismic Fender bass tone and stage-worthy features.
The stylish Rumble 40 combo pumps 40 watts of pure Fender bass tone. Light and loud, it's built with great features including classic Fender styling, 10" speaker, overdrive circuit, versatile three-button voicing and more. A great combo for any bassist.
- Output Power / Output: 40 Watts
- Controls: Gain, Bright: On/Off, Contour: On/Off, Vintage: On/Off, Drive, Overdrive: On/Off, Level, Bass, Low-Mid, High-Mid, Treble, Master Volume
- Amp Type: Class-D
- Speaker: One - 10" Fender® Special Design
- Unique Features: Stereo 1/8" AUX input, stereo 1/8" phones output, XLR line output with ground lift switch, classic Fender® styling, soft-touch radio knobs, foot-switchable overdrive circuit and 3-button voicing palette, removable front grille, extremely lightweight; optional 1-Button Footswitch: Economy (P/N 0994049000), Vintage (P/N 0994054000), LED (P/N 0994052000)
Shop now. Enjoy now. Pay later.
Purchase from your favourite stores and pay later in 4 easy interest-free instalments.
Split your purchase into 4 instalments
You'll pay your first instalment at the time of purchase, and the remainder every fortnight.
Pay nothing extra when you pay on time
With interest-free payments, the only fees are for late payments. We'll email your payment schedule and send notifications so there are no surprises.
Enjoy instant approval and shipment
You’ll know you’ve been approved within seconds. Orders ship as they would with any other form of payment, as quickly as you choose.
How it Works
1. Choose Afterpay at checkout
Afterpay is fully integrated with the store’s online checkout. All you need to do is choose Afterpay as your payment option when you’re ready to buy.
2. Quickly create an account using your existing debit or credit card
Afterpay splits your payments over four equal instalments due every fortnight. Nominate the card you want to use and automatic payments are scheduled for you. You must be 18 or older to create an account.
3. Instant approval
No lengthy process or wait times. Afterpay simply uses your mobile phone number and a few personal details to create your account instantly.
For Full Details Click Here.
There are many ways you can begin your musical journey, to improve or be challenged on the one you are already on. Our tutors tailor lessons to suit the individual journey and goals of each student.
We currently offer lessons on the following instruments:
- Acoustic Guitar
- Electric Guitar
- Classical Guitar
- Bass Guitar
- Drums – All genres
Please call 0354412340 for more information or to book.
For Full Details Click Here.
General repairs and servicing include the instrument being fully stripped down and cleaned, loose key mechanisms tightened and springs replaced as required. All instruments are set-up and tested.
Note ! Cost of parts Not Included.
Note ! Most instruments require a "Basic Setup" once a repair or service has been completed. At the time of inspection we can inform you of our recommendations.
100% Secure Payments
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.