- Nominal Input Level: -20 dBu
- Input Impedance: 1 M ohm
- Nominal Output Level: -20 dBu
- Output Impedance: 1 k ohm
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10 k ohms or greater
- Bypass: Buffered bypass
- Controls: FUZZ knob
- MODE knob
- Indicator: CHECK indicator (Serves also as battery check indicator)
- Connectors: INPUT jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- OUTPUT jack: 1/4-inch phone type
DC IN jack
- Power Supply: Alkaline battery (9 V, 6LR61) or Carbon-zinc battery (9 V, 6F22)
- AC adaptor (PSA series: sold separately)
- Current Draw: 36 mA
- Expected battery life under continuous use: Alkaline: Approx. 10 hours
- Carbon: Approx. 3 hours
*These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.
- Accessories: Owner's manual
- Mode sticker
Leaflet ("USING THE UNIT SAFELY," "IMPORTANT NOTES," and "Information")
Alkaline battery (9 V, 6LR61)
- Options (sold separately): AC adaptor: PSA series
- SIZE AND WEIGHT
- Width: 73 mm 2-7/8 inches
- Depth: 129 mm 5-1/8 inches
- Height: 59 mm 2-3/8 inches
- Weight (including battery): 440 g 1 lb
* 0 dBu = 0.775 Vrms
*The specifications are subject to change without notice.
A DISTORTED BLAST FROM THE PAST
The FZ-5 is a modern pedal built for the modern guitarist, but the sounds you can get from the FZ-5 are pure retro.
Looking back at the glorious rock sounds of the ’60s and ’70s, the FZ-5 recreates its vintage fuzz through BOSS state-of-the-art COSM technology. Recall the fuzz-filled flavours of classic pedals, such as the Maestro FZ-1A, Fuzz Face and Octavia pedals, and kick ’em into overdrive with the FZ-5’s Boost knob.
BOSS’ proprietary COSM technology allows guitar players to recreate classic fuzz BOOST control for more aggressive tone. The FZ-5 is the perfect weapon for players wanting to beef up their rigs with classic retro fuzz artillery.
- Vintage sounds inspired by famous fuzz pedals of the ’60s and ’70s
- Uses advanced COSM technology to recreate classic fuzz
- BOOST control for more aggressive tone
- Road-tough BOSS metal construction
- BOSS five-year warranty
Shop now. Enjoy now. Pay later.
Purchase from your favourite stores and pay later in 4 easy interest-free instalments.
Split your purchase into 4 instalments
You'll pay your first instalment at the time of purchase, and the remainder every fortnight.
Pay nothing extra when you pay on time
With interest-free payments, the only fees are for late payments. We'll email your payment schedule and send notifications so there are no surprises.
Enjoy instant approval and shipment
You’ll know you’ve been approved within seconds. Orders ship as they would with any other form of payment, as quickly as you choose.
How it Works
1. Choose Afterpay at checkout
Afterpay is fully integrated with the store’s online checkout. All you need to do is choose Afterpay as your payment option when you’re ready to buy.
2. Quickly create an account using your existing debit or credit card
Afterpay splits your payments over four equal instalments due every fortnight. Nominate the card you want to use and automatic payments are scheduled for you. You must be 18 or older to create an account.
3. Instant approval
No lengthy process or wait times. Afterpay simply uses your mobile phone number and a few personal details to create your account instantly.
For Full Details Click Here.
There are many ways you can begin your musical journey, to improve or be challenged on the one you are already on. Our tutors tailor lessons to suit the individual journey and goals of each student.
We currently offer lessons on the following instruments:
- Acoustic Guitar
- Electric Guitar
- Classical Guitar
- Bass Guitar
- Drums – All genres
Please call 0406 397 984 for more information or to book.
For Full Details Click Here.
General repairs and servicing include the instrument being fully stripped down and cleaned, loose key mechanisms tightened and springs replaced as required. All instruments are set-up and tested.
Note ! Cost of parts Not Included.
Note ! Most instruments require a "Basic Setup" once a repair or service has been completed. At the time of inspection we can inform you of our recommendations.
100% Secure Payments
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.