- A highly versatile small-diaphragm condenser microphone for mobile and studio use
- Great for acoustic guitar and percussion as well as speech and vocals
- Runs on 2 AA batteries for up to 120 hours for mobile/ENG applications
- Internally shockmounted gold-plated capsule resists corrosion and handling noise
- Switchable diaphragm caps let you choose from cardioid or hypercardioid polar patterns
- Presence Boost cap lets you add a 3-5dB boost between 5-9kHz for speech clarity
- Cut proximity effect and handling noise with the internally switchable 80Hz highpass filter
- Prevent preamp overloading with the internally switchable -10dB pad
- Recessed on/off switch lets you quickly cut the mic when needed
- Also includes a foam windscreen, stand adapter, and carry bag
The AKG C1000S MKIV brings you the latest update to the popular multipurpose small-diaphragm condenser microphone. Offering maximum versatility, the C1000S is suitable for both recording and live-sound applications. As well as ENG/EFP and video productions. Sporting a gold-sputtered capsule, the C1000S is extremely rugged against humidity. Not to mention, if there’s no phantom power available, you can power your C1000S using two AA batteries, providing up to a massive 120 hours of use. While also featuring a bass-cut switch, switchable -10dB pad, and the ability to easily switch the polar pattern from cardioid to hyper-cardioid. Plus three different frequency settings so you can add more clarity to speech and instrument sounds.
Great for mobile recording or live sound with phantom or battery power
What makes the C1000S extremely popular is its versatility. Making it ideally suited for all kinds of recording, and live sound applications. No phantom power, no worries, you can power your C1000S by two AA batteries. While a reliable LED warning lights up when your C1000S falls below 45 minutes of battery life. So you’ll never be caught out with a useless mic if you don’t have access to phantom power.
Switchable Polar Patterns
Adding to its versatility, the C1000S sports switchable diaphragm cabs. Allowing you to choose between either cardioid or hyper-cardioid polar patterns, or add a presence boost. Giving you an extra 3-5dB of high-end enhancement between 5kHz and 9kHz. Making it a real asset, especially if you’re using your C1000S for things like interviews.
Switchable pad and highpass filter for added flexibility
Surprisingly, the AKG C1000S also adds a highpass filter, and pad. Accessible via the microphone battery compartment, ensuring you won’t accidentally switch the settings during run-and-gun recording. Set at 80Hz, the highpass filter is perfect for cutting out handling noise. Likewise, the switchable -10dB pad can save you from preamp overloads when recording loud drums and guitars.
For Full Details Click Here.
There are many ways you can begin your musical journey, to improve or be challenged on the one you are already on. Our tutors tailor lessons to suit the individual journey and goals of each student.
We currently offer lessons on the following instruments:
- Acoustic Guitar
- Electric Guitar
- Classical Guitar
- Bass Guitar
- Drums – All genres
Please call 0406 397 984 for more information or to book.
For Full Details Click Here.
General repairs and servicing include the instrument being fully stripped down and cleaned, loose key mechanisms tightened and springs replaced as required. All instruments are set-up and tested.
Note ! Cost of parts Not Included.
Note ! Most instruments require a "Basic Setup" once a repair or service has been completed. At the time of inspection we can inform you of our recommendations.
100% Secure Payments
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.