Stentor Student 1 3/4 Violin Outfit
- Student 1.
- 3/4 size violin outfit.
- Solid spruce hand carved and gauged top and back.
- Solid maple neck and ribs.
- Hand carved scroll.
- Indian rosewood pegs.
- Teka style chin rest.
- Alloy tailpiece with 4 adjusters.
- Ebonised rosewood fingerboard.
- Genuine purfling.
- German bridge and tailgut.
- Kojicitzer wood bow – very strong with natural hair and full lined, half mounted frog.
- Complete with navy blue shaped lightweight moulded case with shoulder strap.
- Antique chestnut.
The ideal entry level instruments suitable for intermediate Grades.
- Carved from solid tonewoods
- Carved, spruce front
- Carved, maple back and ribs
- Carved, maple neck
- Mid brown varnish
- Ebonised straight grained fingerboard
- High quality dark pau rosa pegs
- Composite tailpiece, integral adjusters
- Good student wood bow with ebony frog
- Lightweight case with safety reflectors
Shop now. Enjoy now. Pay later.
Purchase from your favourite stores and pay later in 4 easy interest-free instalments.
Split your purchase into 4 instalments
You'll pay your first instalment at the time of purchase, and the remainder every fortnight.
Pay nothing extra when you pay on time
With interest-free payments, the only fees are for late payments. We'll email your payment schedule and send notifications so there are no surprises.
Enjoy instant approval and shipment
You’ll know you’ve been approved within seconds. Orders ship as they would with any other form of payment, as quickly as you choose.
How it Works
1. Choose Afterpay at checkout
Afterpay is fully integrated with the store’s online checkout. All you need to do is choose Afterpay as your payment option when you’re ready to buy.
2. Quickly create an account using your existing debit or credit card
Afterpay splits your payments over four equal instalments due every fortnight. Nominate the card you want to use and automatic payments are scheduled for you. You must be 18 or older to create an account.
3. Instant approval
No lengthy process or wait times. Afterpay simply uses your mobile phone number and a few personal details to create your account instantly.
For Full Details Click Here.
There are many ways you can begin your musical journey, to improve or be challenged on the one you are already on. Our tutors tailor lessons to suit the individual journey and goals of each student.
We currently offer lessons on the following instruments:
- Acoustic Guitar
- Electric Guitar
- Classical Guitar
- Bass Guitar
- Drums – All genres
Please call 0406 397 984 for more information or to book.
For Full Details Click Here.
General repairs and servicing include the instrument being fully stripped down and cleaned, loose key mechanisms tightened and springs replaced as required. All instruments are set-up and tested.
Note ! Cost of parts Not Included.
Note ! Most instruments require a "Basic Setup" once a repair or service has been completed. At the time of inspection we can inform you of our recommendations.
100% Secure Payments
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.