THE ZOOM V3
Give Your Voice New Dimensions
Whether you’re streaming, recording, or collaborating online, the V3 is packed with effects, harmonizing options, pitch correction and more. Your voice will sound amazing - from home, or anywhere else.
Back Yourself Up
Create and arrange your own backup vocals. Add up to two voices to create your 3-part harmonies in both major and minor keys.
Creative Voice Effects
Choose from 16 voice-changing effects like Unison and Vocoder to enhance your performance. V3’s parameter knob allows you to fine-tune your sound. The special effects enable you to alter your voice for video game streaming, podcasts, and YouTube videos.
All the Essentials
In addition to advanced effects, the V3 lets you dial-in reverb, delay and compression using dedicated control knobs.
Moment of Clarity
The V3 provides a professional quality pre-amp so you can sound your best. The Enhance function automatically optimizes the performance of any mic.
Add More Flavour
Press the Formant Character button and use the parameter knob to alter your vocal characteristics without changing the pitch.
The Zoom SGV-6 Mic
The optional Zoom SGV-6* microphone is designed to isolate your voice by suppressing ambient noise. The mic’s vocal isolation enables the V3 to process your voice with unmatched accuracy.
USB Audio Interface
The V3 connects to your computer or mobile device via USB to become an audio interface for recording and streaming.
Toggle effects precisely on beat with the ZOOM FS01 footswitch, or freely modulate effect parameters with the ZOOM FP02M expression pedal.
The V3 can be used on a table top or can be attached to a mic stand using the Zoom HRM-7 (7 inch) or HRM-11 (11inch) Handy Recorder Mount.
- V3 offers 16 creative voice effects plus compression, reverb, delay and enhance
- Add up to two voices to create 3-part harmonies across a full octave
- Independent compression, reverb and delay controls
- Built-in Enhancer for increased sound clarity
- 48V phantom power for condenser microphones
- USB 2.0 audio interface capable of recording up to 16/24/32-bit, 44.1 kHz
- Line outputs for connecting to PA systems or mixing consoles
- Headphone output with dedicated volume control
- Auxiliary input
- Operates for 3.5 hours on 4 AA batteries or with Zoom AD-16 AC adapter
What’s in the Box
- V3 Multi-Effects Vocal Processor
- 4 AA Batteries
- V3 Operation Manual
- V3 MULTI-EFFECTS VOCAL PROCESSOR
- Effects: 16 types
- Concurrent effects: 5
- Sampling frequency: 44.1 kHz
- A/D conversion: 24-bit 128× oversampling
- D/A conversion: 24-bit 128× oversampling
- Signal processing: 32-bit
- Frequency response: 20 Hz–20 kHz (+1 dB/−3 dB) (10 kΩ load)
- MIC IN: XLR jack
- Input gain: +3 – +40 dB
- Maximum input level: +4 dBu
- Input impedance: 3 kΩ or higher (1 kHz)
- Phantom power: +48 V
- AUX IN: Stereo mini jack
- Rated input level: −10 dBu
- Input impedance (line): 22 kΩ
- L/R OUT: Unbalanced TS jacks
- Maximum output level: +6 dBu
- Output impedance: 100 Ω
- PHONES: Stereo mini jack
- Maximum output level: 20 mW + 20 mW (into 32 Ω load)
- Equivalent input noise (when phantom power off): –125 dBu or less (A-weighted, 150 Ω input, +40 dB input gain)
- Noise floor (residual noise): –75 dBu
- Control input: FS01/FP02M input
- POWER: AC adapter (9 V DC 500 mA, centre negative) (ZOOM AD-16)
- 4 AA batteries (about 3.5 hours continuous operation time when using alkaline batteries)
- USB: Connector: Micro USB
- Audio interface operation: 2-in/2-out USB2.0 Full Speed, 44.1 kHz, 16/24/32-bit
- Power can also be supplied through the USB port.
- When using a cable designed only for power, other USB functions cannot be used
WEIGHTS AND DIMENSIONS
- External dimensions: 150 mm (D) × 190 mm (W) × 50 mm (H)
- Weight: 0.59 kg (excluding batteries)
Shop now. Enjoy now. Pay later.
Purchase from your favourite stores and pay later in 4 easy interest-free instalments.
Split your purchase into 4 instalments
You'll pay your first instalment at the time of purchase, and the remainder every fortnight.
Pay nothing extra when you pay on time
With interest-free payments, the only fees are for late payments. We'll email your payment schedule and send notifications so there are no surprises.
Enjoy instant approval and shipment
You’ll know you’ve been approved within seconds. Orders ship as they would with any other form of payment, as quickly as you choose.
How it Works
1. Choose Afterpay at checkout
Afterpay is fully integrated with the store’s online checkout. All you need to do is choose Afterpay as your payment option when you’re ready to buy.
2. Quickly create an account using your existing debit or credit card
Afterpay splits your payments over four equal instalments due every fortnight. Nominate the card you want to use and automatic payments are scheduled for you. You must be 18 or older to create an account.
3. Instant approval
No lengthy process or wait times. Afterpay simply uses your mobile phone number and a few personal details to create your account instantly.
For Full Details Click Here.
There are many ways you can begin your musical journey, to improve or be challenged on the one you are already on. Our tutors tailor lessons to suit the individual journey and goals of each student.
We currently offer lessons on the following instruments:
- Acoustic Guitar
- Electric Guitar
- Classical Guitar
- Bass Guitar
- Drums – All genres
Please call 0406 397 984 for more information or to book.
For Full Details Click Here.
General repairs and servicing include the instrument being fully stripped down and cleaned, loose key mechanisms tightened and springs replaced as required. All instruments are set-up and tested.
Note ! Cost of parts Not Included.
Note ! Most instruments require a "Basic Setup" once a repair or service has been completed. At the time of inspection we can inform you of our recommendations.
100% Secure Payments
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.