INTUITIVE MULTI-EFFECTS PROCESSORS FOR GUITARISTS
If you're a guitarist, you know how important it is to have the freedom and flexibility to create your own sound. The Zoom G3Xn Multi-Effects Processors remove any barriers in your way.
It is a genre-defying multi-effects processor that gives you the versatility you need to experiment with new sounds and playing styles. Its built-in expression pedal(G3Xn), 80 second Looper, faithful amp and cabinet emulators, and extensive selection of effects and patches make it an essential addition to any pedalboard. With the G3Xn, breaking boundaries and achieving great sound has never been easier.
FEATURES AT A GLANCE
- 70 (68 effects, 1 looper pedal, and 1 rhythm pedal) onboard
high-quality digital effects, including distortion, overdrive,
EQ, compression, delay, reverb, flanging, phasing, and chorusing
- 5 new amp emulators plus 5 cabinet emulators
- 75 custom-designed factory patches
- Free ZOOM Guitar Lab Mac/Windows software allows
downloading of additional effects and patches
- Use up to 7 effects simultaneously, chained together in
- 3 stompbox switches allow effects to instantly be brought
in and out
- Intuitive user interface
- 3 independent editing displays
- Auto Save function for automatic saving of all patch parameters
- Onboard chromatic tuner with dedicated footswitch supports
all standard guitar tuning, including open and drop tuning
- Tuner range of 435 - 445 Hz
- Stereo/mono Looper allows recording of up to 80 seconds of
- 68 built-in rhythm patterns that can be used in conjunction
with the Looper
- Tap Tempo with dedicated footswitch
- Input jack accepts standard guitar cable
- Auxiliary stereo input jack for connection of smartphones
and music players
- Dual output jacks for connection to guitar amps and mono
or stereo PA systems
- Stereo headphone output
- Included AC adapter
Shop now. Enjoy now. Pay later.
Purchase from your favourite stores and pay later in 4 easy interest-free instalments.
Split your purchase into 4 instalments
You'll pay your first instalment at the time of purchase, and the remainder every fortnight.
Pay nothing extra when you pay on time
With interest-free payments, the only fees are for late payments. We'll email your payment schedule and send notifications so there are no surprises.
Enjoy instant approval and shipment
You’ll know you’ve been approved within seconds. Orders ship as they would with any other form of payment, as quickly as you choose.
How it Works
1. Choose Afterpay at checkout
Afterpay is fully integrated with the store’s online checkout. All you need to do is choose Afterpay as your payment option when you’re ready to buy.
2. Quickly create an account using your existing debit or credit card
Afterpay splits your payments over four equal instalments due every fortnight. Nominate the card you want to use and automatic payments are scheduled for you. You must be 18 or older to create an account.
3. Instant approval
No lengthy process or wait times. Afterpay simply uses your mobile phone number and a few personal details to create your account instantly.
For Full Details Click Here.
There are many ways you can begin your musical journey, to improve or be challenged on the one you are already on. Our tutors tailor lessons to suit the individual journey and goals of each student.
We currently offer lessons on the following instruments:
- Acoustic Guitar
- Electric Guitar
- Classical Guitar
- Bass Guitar
- Drums – All genres
Please call 0354412340 for more information or to book.
For Full Details Click Here.
General repairs and servicing include the instrument being fully stripped down and cleaned, loose key mechanisms tightened and springs replaced as required. All instruments are set-up and tested.
Note ! Cost of parts Not Included.
Note ! Most instruments require a "Basic Setup" once a repair or service has been completed. At the time of inspection we can inform you of our recommendations.
100% Secure Payments
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.