TC Electronic PolyTune 3 Noir Mini Guitar Tuner Pedal - Black
TC Electronic have released a new black finish version of the mini-pedal format PolyTune 3. An ultra bright strobe LED light display provides an instant overview. Now with a built-in switchable, 'studio-grade' buffer, and "always on" mode.
PolyTune 3 Noir Mini - Guitar Tuner Pedal - Black
TC Electronic have released a new black finish version of the mini-pedal format PolyTune 3. An ultra bright strobe LED light display provides an instant overview, no matter what the situation. Now with a built-in switchable, 'studio-grade' buffer, and “always on” mode.
The first PolyTune Noir raised the bar for how über-cool a tuner could be with its compact design and sleek black look. With the new PolyTune 3 Noir Mini, it's here to rock pedalboards around the world once again! Still featuring a super bright display, an insanely accurate strobe tuner alongside the groundbreaking polyphonic tuning mode, and now with a switchable true or bypass buffer, you get the most innovative tuning technology all packed in a tiny enclosure with the coolest color of all - Black. Tuning has simply never been more rock 'n' roll!
Is your signal in desperate need of a strong buffer circuit to save your tonal integrity from a platoon of hungry true bypass pedals? POLYTUNE 3 NOIR has you covered for any setup, and then some. Thanks to its built-in BONAFIDE BUFFER, which ensures zero signal degradation and an extremely high signal to noise ratio, POLYTUNE 3 NOIR is the ultimate 2-for-1 pocket tool for pedalboards – keeping your tone robust and your pitch in place. Switch off the buffer, and you’re instantly back in true-bypass mode. Two small dipswitches on the side are used to toggle between True or Buffered Bypass.
Always On Mode
When you’re on stage rocking out, there’s just no time to stop and tune up, even if you’ve gone a bit overboard with the whammy bar. With POLYTUNE 3 NOIR's always-on mode, you never have to miss a beat. Use the dip switches to switch from standard mode to always-on.
Whether you’re performing in direct sunlight, under a massive light rig or just planning to be the first live artist on the surface of the sun, the bright display on POLYTUNE 3 remains clear and readable. And with 109 powerful LED’s running at full blast, you won't have to search for the display – it will find you!
- Tiny polyphonic tuner gives you fast, accurate tuning and a high-quality tone tool in a single unit
- Quickly tune up with polyphonic, chromatic and strobe tuning modes
- Built-in BONAFIDE BUFFER keeps tone crisp through long cables and large pedal boards
- Polyphonic mode tunes all your strings at once
- Lightning-fast chromatic tuner
- Extra-small enclosure easily fits on any pedal board
- Ultra-precise strobe tuner with ±0.02 cent accuracy for ultimate tuning performance
- Premium buffer with a 1 MΩ input, 100 Ω output and extremely high >112 dB signal to noise ratio
- Switchable true bypass / buffer modes optimize signal integrity for any setup
- “Always on” mode for tuning even when not muted and playing
- Super-bright 109-LED display provides clear readouts in all viewing conditions
- Automatically goes from polyphonic to monophonic tuning based on how many strings you play
- 3-Year Warranty Program
- Designed and engineered in Denmark
For Full Details Click Here.
There are many ways you can begin your musical journey, to improve or be challenged on the one you are already on. Our tutors tailor lessons to suit the individual journey and goals of each student.
We currently offer lessons on the following instruments:
- Acoustic Guitar
- Electric Guitar
- Classical Guitar
- Bass Guitar
- Drums – All genres
Please call 0406 397 984 for more information or to book.
For Full Details Click Here.
General repairs and servicing include the instrument being fully stripped down and cleaned, loose key mechanisms tightened and springs replaced as required. All instruments are set-up and tested.
Note ! Cost of parts Not Included.
Note ! Most instruments require a "Basic Setup" once a repair or service has been completed. At the time of inspection we can inform you of our recommendations.
100% Secure Payments
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.