Smart Acoustic SWM250HT Wireless Mic System
This great sounding, easy to operate Wireless Body Pack System comes with 1x Wireless Receiver (SWM250) and 1 x Handheld Wireless Microphone (SHM250). The SWM250 Wireless system allows you to easily pair your transmitter to one of the 120 True Diversity Channels with its ASC functionality. Simply press the ASC key on the receiver and transmitter, hold up to the IR window and the units will pair themselves together.
The SWM250’s AA Battery powered transmitters will give you up to 6 hours of continuous operation. The battery status of your connected unit can also be monitored on the Receiver so you know when it is time to swap the batteries over. You can also monitor the RF integrity of your connection and follow the level of signal being transmitted to the SWM250 with its clear LED display.
- Channels: 120 Unique UHF channels, True-diversity system with 2 groups of independent receiving circuits
- Channel Assignment: Advanced audio frequency digital lock technology with ASC function
- Audio Output Level: (=/- 30KHz deviation , 1KHz tone)
- Output Impedence: XLR connector: 10KΩ, 1/4 inch connector: 22KΩ
- Outputs: XLR Output, Impedance balanced ¼ inch connector
- Sensitivity: -94dBm for 30dB SINAD, typical
- Image Rejection: >55dB
- Dimensions: 44mm (H) x 410mm (W) x 180mm (D)
- Weight: 1.15kg
- Power Requirements: 12-18V DC at 300mA, supplied by external power supply.
- Transmitter Output Level: 10dBm
- Operating Range Under Typical Conditions: 50m - Note: Actual range depends on RF signal absorption, reflection and interference
- Audio Frequency Response: (+/-3dB) 70Hz~16KHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: (+/-30KHz deviation , 1KHz tone) <1%
- Dynamic Range: >90dBA - weighted
- Operating Temperature Range: -10ºC to +50ºC. Note: Battery characteristics may limit this range
HANDHELD MICROPHONE SPECIFICATIONS:
- Max Audio Input Level: 0dBV
- Dimensions: 245mm x 51mm diameter
- Weight: 300 grams (without batteries)
- Power Requirements: 2 x AA” size alkaline or rechargeable batteries
- Battery Life: >6 hours
- Polar Pattern: Cardiod
For Full Details Click Here.
There are many ways you can begin your musical journey, to improve or be challenged on the one you are already on. Our tutors tailor lessons to suit the individual journey and goals of each student.
We currently offer lessons on the following instruments:
- Acoustic Guitar
- Electric Guitar
- Classical Guitar
- Bass Guitar
- Drums – All genres
Please call 0406 397 984 for more information or to book.
For Full Details Click Here.
General repairs and servicing include the instrument being fully stripped down and cleaned, loose key mechanisms tightened and springs replaced as required. All instruments are set-up and tested.
Note ! Cost of parts Not Included.
Note ! Most instruments require a "Basic Setup" once a repair or service has been completed. At the time of inspection we can inform you of our recommendations.
100% Secure Payments
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.