NUX B3 Wireless Snap-on Microphone System
The NUX B-3 is a rugged 2.4GHz wireless microphone system designed for those who want to enjoy their favourite wired microphone as wireless. The B-3 is a rechargeable battery powered system that quickly and easily connects to the mic and input XLR jacks. No wires at all and n
How to operate?
- Turn on the transmitter and the receiver. Channel 1 is the default pairing channel. If you want to use different channel, click the same channel number on both transmitter and receiver. When the blue status LED stop blinking, it's all set.
- Connect the transmitter to microphone and connect the receiver to a device you want to connect the microphone (amplifier, speaker, mixer, camera or mobile phone). If you are using B3 to connect to a camera or a mobile phone, please use the converter cables.
- Pairing up and sound check. Please make sure the connected device is ON, and check the signal before you increase the volume.
- Battery check and charging. When you turn ON the B3 wireless system, channel numbers will start to flash. You can see how much power left from 1 to 6. You can use the Y USB cable (included the package) and connect to any computer or a 5V phone charger unit to charge it.
No costly batteries required as it is fully USB rechargeable. It lasts long up to 5 hours when it's in use, and if you turn off the microphone and leave the B3 running, power saving sleep mode will be activated.
32-bit / 48KHz Hi-Resolution Sound Quality
6 Built-in switchable Channels
Super Low Latency：< 4ms
Range：> 100 feet line-0-site Outdoors.
Operating Band：2.4GHz ISM Worldwide
THD + Noise：< 0.02% (1KHz@-10dbFS)
Battery life：5 Hours
Shop now. Enjoy now. Pay later.
Purchase from your favourite stores and pay later in 4 easy interest-free instalments.
Split your purchase into 4 instalments
You'll pay your first instalment at the time of purchase, and the remainder every fortnight.
Pay nothing extra when you pay on time
With interest-free payments, the only fees are for late payments. We'll email your payment schedule and send notifications so there are no surprises.
Enjoy instant approval and shipment
You’ll know you’ve been approved within seconds. Orders ship as they would with any other form of payment, as quickly as you choose.
How it Works
1. Choose Afterpay at checkout
Afterpay is fully integrated with the store’s online checkout. All you need to do is choose Afterpay as your payment option when you’re ready to buy.
2. Quickly create an account using your existing debit or credit card
Afterpay splits your payments over four equal instalments due every fortnight. Nominate the card you want to use and automatic payments are scheduled for you. You must be 18 or older to create an account.
3. Instant approval
No lengthy process or wait times. Afterpay simply uses your mobile phone number and a few personal details to create your account instantly.
For Full Details Click Here.
There are many ways you can begin your musical journey, to improve or be challenged on the one you are already on. Our tutors tailor lessons to suit the individual journey and goals of each student.
We currently offer lessons on the following instruments:
- Acoustic Guitar
- Electric Guitar
- Classical Guitar
- Bass Guitar
- Drums – All genres
Please call 0354412340 for more information or to book.
For Full Details Click Here.
General repairs and servicing include the instrument being fully stripped down and cleaned, loose key mechanisms tightened and springs replaced as required. All instruments are set-up and tested.
Note ! Cost of parts Not Included.
Note ! Most instruments require a "Basic Setup" once a repair or service has been completed. At the time of inspection we can inform you of our recommendations.
100% Secure Payments
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.