The Mooer MEP-PP Phaser Player is a high quality phaser with three different tones built into a convenient mini expression pedal for easy, on the fly speed control. It is equipped with Mooer's unique pressure sensing footswitch circuit and has three different methods of activation. The pedal also features true bypass switching.
The Phaser Player has three different phaser modes, each with a different sound. To change Phaser mode:
- Press and hold the toe pressure sensing pad while the pedal is connected to power.
- Disconnect the power whilst continuing to hold the sensing pad.
- Reconnect power.
- The LED's will flash BLUE to confirm the mode has changed. Flashing once means mode
- Flashing twice means mode
- Flashing three times means mode
- Release the pressure sensing pad to resume operation.
The Phaser Player also has 3 different types of switching:
- Touch the pressure sensing pads with your foot to turn on the effect. Release your foot from the pedal to turn off the effect.
- Double tap the pressure sensing pads to turn on the effect. The effect will remain on until you double tap the pressure sensing pads for a second time.
- In this switching mode you can use both techniques mentioned above for switching the effect on and off
- Three different Phaser modes.
- Three types of switching.
- Equipped with Mooer's unique pressure sensing footswitch.
- Input: 1/4” monaural jack (impedance: 1M Ohms)
- Output: 1/4” monaural jack (impedance: 100 Ohms)
- The pedal switching is True Bypass, so the sonic integrity of your instrument is never lost.
- Rugged full metal casing and quality switching in a small and exquisite design.
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 128 x 55 x 48 mm
- Weight: 460g
- DC 9V Centre Negative Power Supply (sold separately)
Shop now. Enjoy now. Pay later.
Purchase from your favourite stores and pay later in 4 easy interest-free instalments.
Split your purchase into 4 instalments
You'll pay your first instalment at the time of purchase, and the remainder every fortnight.
Pay nothing extra when you pay on time
With interest-free payments, the only fees are for late payments. We'll email your payment schedule and send notifications so there are no surprises.
Enjoy instant approval and shipment
You’ll know you’ve been approved within seconds. Orders ship as they would with any other form of payment, as quickly as you choose.
How it Works
1. Choose Afterpay at checkout
Afterpay is fully integrated with the store’s online checkout. All you need to do is choose Afterpay as your payment option when you’re ready to buy.
2. Quickly create an account using your existing debit or credit card
Afterpay splits your payments over four equal instalments due every fortnight. Nominate the card you want to use and automatic payments are scheduled for you. You must be 18 or older to create an account.
3. Instant approval
No lengthy process or wait times. Afterpay simply uses your mobile phone number and a few personal details to create your account instantly.
For Full Details Click Here.
There are many ways you can begin your musical journey, to improve or be challenged on the one you are already on. Our tutors tailor lessons to suit the individual journey and goals of each student.
We currently offer lessons on the following instruments:
- Acoustic Guitar
- Electric Guitar
- Classical Guitar
- Bass Guitar
- Drums – All genres
Please call 0406 397 984 for more information or to book.
For Full Details Click Here.
General repairs and servicing include the instrument being fully stripped down and cleaned, loose key mechanisms tightened and springs replaced as required. All instruments are set-up and tested.
Note ! Cost of parts Not Included.
Note ! Most instruments require a "Basic Setup" once a repair or service has been completed. At the time of inspection we can inform you of our recommendations.
100% Secure Payments
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.