Mark Bass 500 Watt Little Mark III
The flagship Markbass amplifier, the Little Mark III is the industry standard for tone, portability and value.
This amp adds some high-requested features to its famous predecessor Little Mark II, with the same compact size and weight!
The Little Mark III's solid-state preamp has a warm and natural sound, and faithfully reproduces the true tone of your instrument. The 500-watt Markbass power amp (Markbass Proprietary Technology) supplies impeccable bass frequency reproduction. The new DI output features a pre-post EQ switch and output level control, so you can optimize the signal you send to the mixer or recording unit.
- INPUT: impedance 500 Kohm, max. voltage 15 Vpp
- BALANCED INPUT (XLR): impedance 100 Kohm, max. voltage 25 Vpp
- EFFECT RETURN: impedance 33 Kohm, max. voltage 10 Vpp
- GAIN: -60 dB to +23 dB range
- MASTER VOLUME
- LINE OUT LEVEL
- GROUND LIFT (switch on rear panel)
- PRE/POST EQ (switch on rear panel)
- LOW: center frequency: 40 Hz; level: ±16 dB
- LOW MID: center frequency: 360 Hz, level: ±16 dB
- HIGH MID: center frequency: 800 Hz, level: ±16 dB
- HIGH: center frequency: 10 kHz, level: ±16 dB
- VPF (Variable Pre-shape Filter): center frequency 380 Hz
- VLE (Vintage Loudspeaker Emulator): frequency range 250 Hz-20 kHz
- LINE OUT: balanced XLR, max. voltage 20 Vpp
- EFFECT SEND: unbalanced, max. voltage 20 Vpp (pre-EQ)
- TUNER OUT: unbalanced, max. voltage 2 Vpp
- SPEAKER OUT: speakon/1/4" combo, 1/4"
- WEIGHT: 5.07 lbs / 2.3 Kg
- WIDTH: 10.87 in. / 27.6 cm
- DEPTH: 9.84 in. / 25 cm
- HEIGHT: 3.27 in. / 8.3 cm
- OUTPUT POWER: 500W RMS @ 4 ohms / 300W RMS @ 8 ohms
- POWER REQUIREMENT:100/120V; 230V; 240V - 50/60Hz (Voltage is factory preset according to region of sale)
Minimum ohm load for all Markbass heads is 4 ohms.
Markbass amps/combos are manufactured to be sold and used in the country of purchase, and they are factory preset to that country’s voltage. Due to homologation issues, the voltage may not be changed.
Rack ears do not come included with this head.
Product specifications are subject to change without notice. Rack ears do not come included with this head.
Product specifications are subject to change without notice.
Shop now. Enjoy now. Pay later.
Purchase from your favourite stores and pay later in 4 easy interest-free instalments.
Split your purchase into 4 instalments
You'll pay your first instalment at the time of purchase, and the remainder every fortnight.
Pay nothing extra when you pay on time
With interest-free payments, the only fees are for late payments. We'll email your payment schedule and send notifications so there are no surprises.
Enjoy instant approval and shipment
You’ll know you’ve been approved within seconds. Orders ship as they would with any other form of payment, as quickly as you choose.
How it Works
1. Choose Afterpay at checkout
Afterpay is fully integrated with the store’s online checkout. All you need to do is choose Afterpay as your payment option when you’re ready to buy.
2. Quickly create an account using your existing debit or credit card
Afterpay splits your payments over four equal instalments due every fortnight. Nominate the card you want to use and automatic payments are scheduled for you. You must be 18 or older to create an account.
3. Instant approval
No lengthy process or wait times. Afterpay simply uses your mobile phone number and a few personal details to create your account instantly.
For Full Details Click Here.
There are many ways you can begin your musical journey, to improve or be challenged on the one you are already on. Our tutors tailor lessons to suit the individual journey and goals of each student.
We currently offer lessons on the following instruments:
- Acoustic Guitar
- Electric Guitar
- Classical Guitar
- Bass Guitar
- Drums – All genres
Please call 0406 397 984 for more information or to book.
For Full Details Click Here.
General repairs and servicing include the instrument being fully stripped down and cleaned, loose key mechanisms tightened and springs replaced as required. All instruments are set-up and tested.
Note ! Cost of parts Not Included.
Note ! Most instruments require a "Basic Setup" once a repair or service has been completed. At the time of inspection we can inform you of our recommendations.
100% Secure Payments
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.