Mad Professor Double Moon gives you 11 different analogue modulation sounds in a small package. Double Moon includes three chorus sounds, three double choruses, three flanger sounds, and flanger + chorus mode and vibration.
Tone control lets you adjust the tone of the modulation sound to your liking. The Double Moon has an analogue "bucket Brigade" signal path like the best vintage demodulation pedals.
- Mode: Selects the current modulation sound. 11 different options: C1: mild chorus C2: classic dreamy chorus sound C3: Tasty soft chorus that also acts as a Leslie simulation with faster settings. DC1: Boss DC-2 Dimension C sound, two chorus lines 180 degrees opposite each other. DC2: Second DC-2 setting, two chorus lines in 120 degree opposite phase. DC3: The third DC-2 setting, in which two chorus lines are modulated with each other at different rates. F1: Flangersound with short delay time F2: Flangersound with longer delay time (stronger effect) DF: Dual Flanger FC: Flanger and chorus in parallel V: Vibrato
- Speed:Adjusts the modulation rate.
- Depth: Adjusts the depth of modulation and effect.
- Tone: Adjusts the amount of high frequencies in the effect signal.
- Control: Adjusts different properties in different sounds, for example: Modulation waveshape, Regen or speed difference between choruses.
2.1 mm 9-12 V DC minus middle power supply or 9V battery. 85 mA. The use of a power supply is recommended, due to the high power consumption, the battery only lasts for an estimated couple of hours.
Shop now. Enjoy now. Pay later.
Purchase from your favourite stores and pay later in 4 easy interest-free instalments.
Split your purchase into 4 instalments
You'll pay your first instalment at the time of purchase, and the remainder every fortnight.
Pay nothing extra when you pay on time
With interest-free payments, the only fees are for late payments. We'll email your payment schedule and send notifications so there are no surprises.
Enjoy instant approval and shipment
You’ll know you’ve been approved within seconds. Orders ship as they would with any other form of payment, as quickly as you choose.
How it Works
1. Choose Afterpay at checkout
Afterpay is fully integrated with the store’s online checkout. All you need to do is choose Afterpay as your payment option when you’re ready to buy.
2. Quickly create an account using your existing debit or credit card
Afterpay splits your payments over four equal instalments due every fortnight. Nominate the card you want to use and automatic payments are scheduled for you. You must be 18 or older to create an account.
3. Instant approval
No lengthy process or wait times. Afterpay simply uses your mobile phone number and a few personal details to create your account instantly.
For Full Details Click Here.
There are many ways you can begin your musical journey, to improve or be challenged on the one you are already on. Our tutors tailor lessons to suit the individual journey and goals of each student.
We currently offer lessons on the following instruments:
- Acoustic Guitar
- Electric Guitar
- Classical Guitar
- Bass Guitar
- Drums – All genres
Please call 0406 397 984 for more information or to book.
For Full Details Click Here.
General repairs and servicing include the instrument being fully stripped down and cleaned, loose key mechanisms tightened and springs replaced as required. All instruments are set-up and tested.
Note ! Cost of parts Not Included.
Note ! Most instruments require a "Basic Setup" once a repair or service has been completed. At the time of inspection we can inform you of our recommendations.
100% Secure Payments
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.