Reference-Class 4-Channel Expander/Gate/Compressor/Peak Limiter with Dynamic Enhancer and Low Contour Filter
- Switchable IKA (Interactive Knee Adaptation) program-adaptive compression circuitry combines the advantages of hard-knee and soft-knee characteristics
- IRC (Interactive Ratio Control) expander/gate circuitry for virtually inaudible noise suppression
- Switchable dynamic Enhancer for brilliant, lively audio even with heavy compression
- IGC (Interactive Gain Control) peak limiting circuitry combines clipper and program limiter for reliable and inaudible protection against signal peaks
- Switchable Low contour filter prevents "pumping" due to low-frequency dominated compression
- Stereo couple function selectable for channels 1/2 and 3/4
- Separate 8-segment LED meters for input/output levels and gain reduction
- Selectable operating level (+4 dBu/-10 dBV)
- Servo-balanced inputs and outputs with ¼" TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany
MULTICOM PRO-XL MDX4600
The reference-class MDX4600 is a marvelous 4-channel Expander/Gate/ Compressor/Peak Limiter that is ideal for: compressing mono/stereo signals and providing virtually inaudible noise suppression, without loss of high frequencies; increasing vocal presence and energy; and limiting, or smoothing out extremely-high signal peaks. Additionally, the MDX4600 features an integrated Dynamic Enhancer, De-Esser, and Low-Contour filter to provide the ultimate in signal enrichment. Put simply, the MDX4600 can do amazing things for your vocals or instruments – providing virtually everything you need for studio-quality dynamics processing!
- Switchable IKA (Interactive Knee Adaptation) – provides program-adaptive compression, combining all the advantages of both hard and soft-knee compression
- Enhancer – lets you emphasise the Bass, Midrange and Hi output at selectable frequencies for maximum punch, clarity and detail – without raising overall volume
- IGC (Interactive Gain Control) – combines clipper and program limiter for reliable, inaudible protection against signal peaks
- De-Esser – “must-have” tool with switchable male/female voice recognition for reducing sibilance, while preserving natural voice timbre – often used to enhance upper-mid, to high-frequency smoothness in vocals, drum overheads, strings, etc.
- Side Chain – allows insertion of graphic/parametric EQ to reduce specific frequencies – also often used to “tighten up” tracks using an internal or external signal to trigger compression, or gating of signal being processed (ex. using bass guitar signal to un-gate kick drum)
- Stereo Couple – links ½ and ¾ channels, allowing dials and switches of Channels 1 and 3 to provide dynamics control over Channels 2 and 4, respectively (true stereo processing)
The MDX4600 features amazingly-accurate, 8-segment LED meters for In/Out Level and Gain Reduction, switchable +4 dBu or -10 dBV operating level, Side Chain I/O, and servo-balanced XLR and ¼ " Inputs and Outputs. Best of all, the MULTICOM PRO-XL MDX4600 takes up just a single rackspace.
The incredible MDX4600 is the ideal solution for becoming the master of your dynamics. With its flexible routing options, all the I/O you could ask for, plus a host of other professional features – the MDX4600 is an exceptional tool for your live shows – and an absolute “must-have” for your studio! Check out the MULTICOM PRO-XL MDX4600 at your BEHRINGER dealer, or place your order online today.
For Full Details Click Here.
There are many ways you can begin your musical journey, to improve or be challenged on the one you are already on. Our tutors tailor lessons to suit the individual journey and goals of each student.
We currently offer lessons on the following instruments:
- Acoustic Guitar
- Electric Guitar
- Classical Guitar
- Bass Guitar
- Drums – All genres
Please call 0406 397 984 for more information or to book.
For Full Details Click Here.
General repairs and servicing include the instrument being fully stripped down and cleaned, loose key mechanisms tightened and springs replaced as required. All instruments are set-up and tested.
Note ! Cost of parts Not Included.
Note ! Most instruments require a "Basic Setup" once a repair or service has been completed. At the time of inspection we can inform you of our recommendations.
100% Secure Payments
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.