- 75 effects, including distortion, compression, modulation, delay and reverb
- Up to 5 effects can be used simultaneously, chained together in any order
- 100 memory locations (10 banks of 10) for the storage of user-created patches
- Swap function makes patch organisation a breeze
- Auto Save function for automatic saving of all patch parameters
- Pre Select function allows silent patch selection while keeping the current patch operational
- Onboard chromatic tuner supports all standard bass tuning
- Looper feature for the recording of up to 30 seconds of CD-quality audio with seamless start and end times
- 68 built-in rhythm patterns which can be used in conjunction with the Looper
- Standard 1/4" input jack accepts standard cable (both active and passive instruments supported)
- 1/8" auxiliary input jack for connection of personal music players
- Output jack for connection to amp or headphones
- Backlit LCD with contrast control for easy viewing in low-light environments
- Lightweight and small enough to fit in your gig bag
- Easily integrated into any existing pedalboard
- Runs on 4 AA batteries, with alkaline battery life of 20 hours
- USB port for power and firmware updates
- Optional AC adaptor
The B1on allows you to choose from 75 different onboard DSP effects.
These include compressors, noise gates, filters, equalisers and octave dividers, as well as boosters, overdrives, fuzzes, phasers and flangers, plus chorus, pitch shift, tremolo, vibrato, a sub-octave generator and an intelligent bass synthesizer that plays along in key—even a DeFret effect that changes the tone of a fretted bass into that of a fretless. There are simulations of both classic and contemporary pedals such as the Aphex Punch Factory, MXR DynaComp, dbx 160A, BBE Sonic Maximizer, Moog MF-101 and Z. Vex Seek-Wah, as well as the Xotic EP Booster and Bass BB Preamp, Electro-Harmonix Bass Big Muff, SansAmp Bass Driver DI, MXR Bass D.I.+, Avalon Design U5, plus the ADA Flanger, tc Electronic Corona Tri-Chorus and BOSS ODB-3, DS-1 and Metal Zone. Original effects include Zoom's Noise Reduction (ZNR) algorithm, a bass frequency-specific Auto-Wah and a "talking" modulator. You'll also find more than a dozen delays and natural-sounding reverbs here, including rooms, halls, plates and an emulation of the Line6 M9 Particle Verb.
The dozen amp models include emulations of classic tube amplifiers like the Ampeg SVT, Ampeg B-15, Fender Bassman and acoustic 360, as well as the contemporary sounds of the Hartke HA3500, SWR SM-900, Aguilar DB750, Polytone Mini-Brute III, Marshall Super Bass, Gallien-Krueger 800RB, Eden WT-800 and Italian Markbass Little Mark III, each with its own distinct cabinet modelling that can be used to further alter the tonal quality. What's more, you can pair any amp model to any cabinet model for unusual, and often striking, effects.
For Full Details Click Here.
There are many ways you can begin your musical journey, to improve or be challenged on the one you are already on. Our tutors tailor lessons to suit the individual journey and goals of each student.
We currently offer lessons on the following instruments:
- Acoustic Guitar
- Electric Guitar
- Classical Guitar
- Bass Guitar
- Drums – All genres
Please call 0406 397 984 for more information or to book.
For Full Details Click Here.
General repairs and servicing include the instrument being fully stripped down and cleaned, loose key mechanisms tightened and springs replaced as required. All instruments are set-up and tested.
Note ! Cost of parts Not Included.
Note ! Most instruments require a "Basic Setup" once a repair or service has been completed. At the time of inspection we can inform you of our recommendations.
100% Secure Payments
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.