B1 FOUR/B1X FOUR
Bass Multi-Effects Pedals
BIGGER, BOLDER BASS
The Zoom B1 FOUR and B1X FOUR take your low-end to new heights with over 70 effects and amp models, looper and a built-in rhythm section. Plus, access ZOOM Guitar Lab’s additional library of downloadable effects.
- B1 FOUR offers over 60 built-in effects
- B1X FOUR offers over 70 built-in effects
- 9 amp models for simulating classic rigs
- Up to 5 effects can be used simultaneously, chained together in any order
- Built-in expression pedal for control over any parameter (B1X FOUR only)
- Looper for recording up to 30 seconds / 64 beats of CD-quality audio
- ZOOM Guitar Lab software for creating, editing and managing effects and patches
- 68 built-in rhythm patterns which can be used in conjunction with the Looper
- 50 memory locations for storing user-created patches
- Auto Save function for automatic saving of all patch parameters
- Pre Select function allows silent patch selection while the current patch remains operational
- Onboard chromatic tuner
- Input jack accepts standard mono bass guitar cable (both active and passive instruments supported)
- Auxiliary input jack for connection of personal music players
- Output jack for connection to amp or headphones
- Lightweight and small enough to fit in your gig bag
- Easily integrated into any existing pedal board
- Runs on 4 AA batteries, with alkaline battery life of 18 hours
- USB port for firmware updates, power and connection to ZOOM Guitar Lab
- Optional AC adapter
Shop now. Enjoy now. Pay later.
Purchase from your favourite stores and pay later in 4 easy interest-free instalments.
Split your purchase into 4 instalments
You'll pay your first instalment at the time of purchase, and the remainder every fortnight.
Pay nothing extra when you pay on time
With interest-free payments, the only fees are for late payments. We'll email your payment schedule and send notifications so there are no surprises.
Enjoy instant approval and shipment
You’ll know you’ve been approved within seconds. Orders ship as they would with any other form of payment, as quickly as you choose.
How it Works
1. Choose Afterpay at checkout
Afterpay is fully integrated with the store’s online checkout. All you need to do is choose Afterpay as your payment option when you’re ready to buy.
2. Quickly create an account using your existing debit or credit card
Afterpay splits your payments over four equal instalments due every fortnight. Nominate the card you want to use and automatic payments are scheduled for you. You must be 18 or older to create an account.
3. Instant approval
No lengthy process or wait times. Afterpay simply uses your mobile phone number and a few personal details to create your account instantly.
For Full Details Click Here.
There are many ways you can begin your musical journey, to improve or be challenged on the one you are already on. Our tutors tailor lessons to suit the individual journey and goals of each student.
We currently offer lessons on the following instruments:
- Acoustic Guitar
- Electric Guitar
- Classical Guitar
- Bass Guitar
- Drums – All genres
Please call 0354412340 for more information or to book.
For Full Details Click Here.
General repairs and servicing include the instrument being fully stripped down and cleaned, loose key mechanisms tightened and springs replaced as required. All instruments are set-up and tested.
Note ! Cost of parts Not Included.
Note ! Most instruments require a "Basic Setup" once a repair or service has been completed. At the time of inspection we can inform you of our recommendations.
100% Secure Payments
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.