KORG SY-1M SYNCMETRONOME IN-EAR SYNCHRONIZED METRONOME SY1M
The SyncMetronome is an ultra-miniature metronome that fits easily in your ear. It lets you hear the metronome sound directly in your ear without being drowned out by surrounding noises. It can also synchronize the tempo via infrared, providing the ideal way for multiple people in a brass band or marching band to share the same tempo during practice. With a variety of beats and rhythms, it's compact yet also provides a full complement of basic metronome functionality. Change the tempo easily with the jog switch while a unique fitting mechanism keeps the unit securely in your ear.
* The line up also includes the simple In-Ear Metronome that's ideal for personal practice, the StrokeRhythm that's ideal for golf practice, and the SyncDancing that's ideal for practicing social dance. You can choose the model that's perfect for your purpose.
Practice your instrument while listening to the rhythm directly in your ear. The SyncMetronome is a unique style of metronome that you use by wearing it directly in your ear. Since the speaker unit fits directly in your ear, it's useful not only for personal practice with any instrument, but also when you want to hear an accurate rhythm without being drowned out by the sounds of your surroundings, such as if you are practicing while surrounded by high-volume instruments.
Infrared tempo synchronization, ideal for multi-person practice sessions
The SyncMetronome is ideal not just for personal practice but also when multiple people need to keep in time with each other, such as when practicing parts in a brass band or a marching band. If you have two or more SyncMetronome units, they can be synchronized via infrared, ensuring that everyone shares the exact same tempo and timing even when the units are worn directly in each person's ear. Until now, part practice required a single metronome to be placed in the centre of the group, but inadequate volume was a problem. The SyncMetronome eliminates such concerns, letting you practice with everyone hearing the same solid tempo in their own ear.
Tempo synchronization is easy; just click two SyncMetronome units together and press the sync button. There's no limit to the number of units that can be synchronized.
- Tempo Range 30 - 252/min (BPM)
- Beat Settings 0 - 9 beats
- Rhythm Settings Quarter Notes, Duplets, Triplets, Triplets with inner beat omitted, Triplets with the third beat omitted, Quadruplets, Quadruplets with middle beats omitted, Quadruplets with the third and fourth beats omitted
- Volume Settings 3 levels
- Tempo Accuracy +/- 0.1
- Synchronization Communications Method Infrared
- Speaker 12mm Piezoelectric Speaker
- Switch Controls Mode/Power, Sync/Mute, Jog Up/Down
- Display Modes Tempo, Beat, Rhythm, Volume, Sync
- Power Supply CR2032 lithium battery (3V)
- Battery Life Approximately 100 hours (continuous use at Tempo = 120, Beat = 4, Rhythm = Quarter Notes, Volume = Low) Dimensions (W x D x H) 49 x 22 x 22 mm / 1.93” x 0.87” x 0.87”
- Weight 9 g / 0.32 oz. (including battery)
- Earphone Diameter 16 mm / 0.63"
- Included Items CR2032 lithium battery (3V), Ear Pad, Carrying Case
Shop now. Enjoy now. Pay later.
Purchase from your favourite stores and pay later in 4 easy interest-free instalments.
Split your purchase into 4 instalments
You'll pay your first instalment at the time of purchase, and the remainder every fortnight.
Pay nothing extra when you pay on time
With interest-free payments, the only fees are for late payments. We'll email your payment schedule and send notifications so there are no surprises.
Enjoy instant approval and shipment
You’ll know you’ve been approved within seconds. Orders ship as they would with any other form of payment, as quickly as you choose.
How it Works
1. Choose Afterpay at checkout
Afterpay is fully integrated with the store’s online checkout. All you need to do is choose Afterpay as your payment option when you’re ready to buy.
2. Quickly create an account using your existing debit or credit card
Afterpay splits your payments over four equal instalments due every fortnight. Nominate the card you want to use and automatic payments are scheduled for you. You must be 18 or older to create an account.
3. Instant approval
No lengthy process or wait times. Afterpay simply uses your mobile phone number and a few personal details to create your account instantly.
For Full Details Click Here.
There are many ways you can begin your musical journey, to improve or be challenged on the one you are already on. Our tutors tailor lessons to suit the individual journey and goals of each student.
We currently offer lessons on the following instruments:
- Acoustic Guitar
- Electric Guitar
- Classical Guitar
- Bass Guitar
- Drums – All genres
Please call 0354412340 for more information or to book.
For Full Details Click Here.
General repairs and servicing include the instrument being fully stripped down and cleaned, loose key mechanisms tightened and springs replaced as required. All instruments are set-up and tested.
Note ! Cost of parts Not Included.
Note ! Most instruments require a "Basic Setup" once a repair or service has been completed. At the time of inspection we can inform you of our recommendations.
100% Secure Payments
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.